På denna sida hittar du:
- A Pilot Study on Yearlings’ Reactions to Handling in Relation to the Training Method
- An Ethnographic Account of the British Equestrian Virtue of Bravery, and Its Implications for Equine Welfare
- An unexpected acoustic indicator of positive emotions in horses
- Applied neurophysiology of the horse; implications for training, husbandry and welfare
- Applying learning theory to the management of the horse: the difference between getting it right and getting it wrong
- Behaviour of horses in a judgment bias test associated with positive or negative reinforcement
- Behavioral and physiological responses of horses to initial training: the comparison between pastured versus stalled horses
- Can the presence of musculoskeletal pain be determined from the facial expressions of ridden horses (FEReq)?
- Core Training and Rehabilitation in Horses
- Cross-Species Affective Neuroscience Decoding of the Primal Affective Experiences of Humans and Related Animals
- Do horses with poor welfare show ‘pessimistic’ cognitive biases?
- Dominate a and leadership; useful concepts in human-horse interactions?
- Don’t Fence Me In: Managing Psychological Well Being for Elite Performance Horses
- Does training method matter? Evidence for the negative impact of aversive-based methods on companion dog welfare
- Effects of predictability on the welfare of captive animals (förutsätbarhet, kontroll)
- Evaluating the Addition of Positive Reinforcement for Learning a Frightening Task: A Pilot Study With Horses
- Eye wrinkle, what it reveals about the horses emotional state
- Equid play ethogram
- Equine Discomfort Ethogram
- Equine facial coding system
- Equestrian Coaches’ Understanding and Application of Learning Theory in Horse Training
- Horse reactions to human attitudes and behavior
- How the choice of reinforcement effects the perceptions horses have of humans.
- Negative versus positive reinforcement: An evaluation of training strategies for rehabilitated horses
- Influence of housing on weanling horse behavior and subsequent welfare
- Influence of Paddock Size on Social Relationships in Domestic Horses
- Is there evidence of learned helplessness in horses?
- Play behavior and exercise in young ponies (Equus caballus L.)
- Positive interactions lead to lasting positive memories in horses, Equus caballus.
- Partners with Bad Temper: Reject or Cure? A Study of Chronic Pain and Aggression in Horses
- Physiological outcomes of calming behaviors support the resilience hypothesis in horses
- Punishment in horse-training and the concept of ethical equitation
- Stress Modulates Instrumental Learning Performances in Horses (Equus caballus) in Interaction with Temperament
- The use of blended positive and negative reinforcement in shaping the halt response of horses
- The application of learning theory in horse training
- The basic emotional circuits of mammalian brains: Do animals have affective lives?
- The effect of a nervous human
- The Thinking Horse: Cognition and Perception Reviewed
- Trailer-loading of horses: Is there a difference between positive and negative reinforcement concerning effectiveness and stress-related signs?
- Training horses: Positive reinforcement, positive punishment, and ridden behavior problems
- Quantitative heartbeat coupling measures in human-horse interaction.
- Responses to human facial expressions
- Using differential reinforcement to improve equine welfare: Shaping appropriate truck loading and feet handling
- Way to a Man’s Heart Is through His Stomach: What about Horses?
- Horses facial expressions of pain can also indicate stress
- Facial expressions of emotional stress in horses
- Loading the Problem Loader: The Effects of Target Training and Shaping on Trailer-Loading Behavior of Horses
- Do equestrians have insight into their equine-related knowledge (or lack of knowledge)?
- Contemplating the Five Domains model of animal welfare assessment: UK horse owner perceptions of equine well-being
- Exploring horse owners’ and caretakers’ perceptions of emotions and associated behaviors in horses
- Investigating Equestrians’ Perceptions of Horse Happiness: An Exploratory Study
Affective Neuroscience: The Foundations of Human and Animal Emotions – Jaak Panskepp
Djurens känslor : och vår känsla för djur. Professor Per Jensen
Djurens gåtfulla liv – Kärlek. Sorg. Omtanke : fantastiska inblickar i en sluten värld – Peter Wohlleben
Om belöningsbaserad träning:
Susanne Åkesson: Rida med klicker! Belöningsbaserad hästträning – en inspiration. Den första svenska boken om klickerträning av hästar (utkom i november 2017). En lättsam introduktion och inspiration till att använda positiv förstärkning i hästträningen.
Du hittar boken ☛ HÄR ☚
Vägen till djurets inre: vad klickerträning kan lära oss om alla djur. – Karen Pryor
Skjut inte hunden. – Karen Pryor
Language Signs and Calming Signals of Horses: Recognition and Application – Rachaël Draaisma
You can train your horse to do anything – Shawna Karrach
Frivillig veterinärvård – http://vetcaretraining.com/
Fed up Fred animeringar – www.fedupfred.com
Djurskyddslagar – http://www.notisum.se/rnp/sls/lag/19880534.htm
Artiklar & Video